Effective date: 08/04/2022
3. Information Collection and Use 2 We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
5. Use of Data WAMessager Inc uses the collected data for various purposes: (a) to provide and maintain our Service; (b) to notify you about changes to our Service; (c) to allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so; (d) to provide customer support; (e) to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service; (f) to monitor the usage of our Service; (g) to detect, prevent and address technical issues; (h) to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it; 4 (i) to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection; (j) to provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.; (k) to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information; (l) in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; (m) for any other purpose with your consent.
9. Security of Data The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
12. Your Data Protection Rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) If you are a California resident, you are entitled to learn what data we collect about you, ask to delete your data and not to sell (share) it. To exercise your data protection rights, you can make certain requests and ask us: (a) What personal information we have about you. If you make this request, we will return to you: (i) The categories of personal information we have collected about you. (ii) The categories of sources from which we collect your personal information. (iii) The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information. 7 (iv) The categories of third parties with whom we share personal information. (v) The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you. (vi) A list of categories of personal information that we have sold, along with the category of any other company we sold it to. If we have not sold your personal information, we will inform you of that fact. (vii) A list of categories of personal information that we have disclosed for a business purpose, along with the category of any other company we shared it with. Please note, you are entitled to ask us to provide you with this information up to two times in a rolling twelve-month period. When you make this request, the information provided may be limited to the personal information we collected about you in the previous 12 months. (b) To delete your personal information. If you make this request, we will delete the personal information we hold about you as of the date of your request from our records and direct any service providers to do the same. In some cases, deletion may be accomplished through de-identification of the information. If you choose to delete your personal information, you may not be able to use certain functions that require your personal information to operate. (c) To stop selling your personal information. If you submit a request to stop selling your personal information, we will stop selling it. If you are a California resident, to opt-out of the sale of your personal information, click “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” at the bottom of our home page to submit your request. Please note, if you ask us to delete or stop selling your data, it may impact your experience with us, and you may not be able to participate in certain programs or membership services which require the usage of your personal information to function. But in no circumstances, we will discriminate against you for exercising your rights. To exercise your California data protection rights described above, please send your request(s) by one of the following means: By email: [email protected] Your data protection rights, described above, are covered by the CCPA, short for the California Consumer Privacy Act. To find out more, visit the official California Legislative Information website. The CCPA took effect on 01/01/2020.
13. Service Providers We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
20. Children's Privacy Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 13 (“Children”). 13 We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 13. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.